Saturday 23 February 2008

Playing with lines and shapes



I am doing an online course through the Quilt University called Playing with Lines and Shapes. It is a basic design course and wow, it is stretching the imagination. It is amazing where one ends up after starting with a straight line. I have uploaded a few of the many drawings I did. As I work through the course I'll add photos to this post. All I can say is..... watch this space.....


I have finally managed to convert one of the above sketches into a fabric sample - see below. I am not so sure about how it has turned out. Except I created it as the reverse image of the sketch :LOL

1 comment:

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Very cool, Leigh-Anne. I'll be interested in seeing more of these ... I should take a design course myself.