Sunday 18 October 2009

Fabric Postcards

One of my favourite things is to make and receive fabric postcards from all over the world. Here is a selection of photos of my latest postcards. Needless to say, I owe everyone postcards, and am late again.....sigh. About better planning of my day.....

This postcard is from a friend who lives in Namibia. The theme was Spring as it's spring in the South Hemisphere.














This postcard is from a friend in Ireland. The theme was "The Sea"













This next photo is from a friend in South Africa. She organises the postcard swop I belong to in South Africa.

















Sometimes the postage stamps are just as beautiful as the postcards.

















The last postcard in this evening's selection is from another friend in South Africa, You guessed it... the theme is "Spring"

2 comments:

sewali said...

Lovely postcards, thanks for sharing. Is the post mark on one of them Richards Bay? If it is, I grew up there (living in the UK now)!

Anonymous said...

Thanks

The post mark does look like it is from Richards Bay.

How long did you live in South Africa before you moved to the UK?