Monday 24 June 2013

Return to quilting and life in general

We're back......Woohoo!!!!

As many of you know, life threw some fairly rough curved balls at my family and I've spent the last 2 years picking up the pieces. The absolutely fantastic news is that we are almost back on track. The last step is to find a house to stay and to move into it. It means moving my studio and all my fabric as well as the rest of general household goods, 2 legged children and 4 legged children. It shouldn't be too much of a problem as we are in the process of clearing out stuff that we haven't used or looked at in the last year. Teaching children the value of donating unused goods to various organisations that support underprivileged people and animals is so important.

All I can say is... "watch this space" for regular posts and updates from the quilting front.

No comments: