Wednesday 5 August 2009

The Creative Journey

Adding to yesterday's post titled "The Journey", my very good friend and author, Elana Bregin, suggested that life is not only a journey but a creative journey. How true....I never thought of it this way before......now, if I could just remember this and learn to take each day as it comes... How much easier life would be.

On another note, I was thinking yesterday that the 2 best things that I have ever bought are my camera and my sewing machine. I am so grateful to have both - they open up such wonderful avenues for being creative. It is awesome to be able to take photos and then use them in my quilting.......

2 comments:

Millie said...

Next to the computer I say so too. I just had bad luck with the camera I bought before my vacation to SA...it only worked for one week.

Anonymous said...

ouch - that's bad. Sorry about the camera - so you missed out on a whole lot of photo opportunities