Friday 16 January 2009

Hectic, Hectic, Hectic

The summer holidays are over and the new school year starts next week. Each child is in a different school so I have 3 starting dates..... Life is rather busy at the moment - buying school requirements, working etc. I haven't posted any photos of quilts for a long time........ sad but true. Oh well.....will get back to it as soon as kids have settled down in their new classes. This time of the year is particularly difficult for my Asperger's lad - new class, new teacher, new everything. The school has even changed the uniform :LOL

As an aside, I am finding Dena Crain's Ladders and Crystals course very challenging but very stimulating and rewarding. Maybe that's why there are no quilts to be photographed :LOL

Have a wonderful day

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

3 kids in 3 different schools and 3 different start up dates would be a bit much! I'm sure you be adjusting soon.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

Wow, I hope you don't have to take all 3 to school, and then pick them up again!