Friday 31 December 2010

Trip Round the World - version 4

One of my favorite quilt patterns is the "Trip Round the World" pattern. I am making one for my Mom as a raffle quilt for her church. Just for fun, I put together the top and bottom. All I need to do now is pin and quilt the 3 layers together. To pin the layers of the quilt together I need to iron the clean washing - or I can just move it. The washing is on the table that I use to pin quilts together........

The first photo is of the quilt top and the 2nd photo is of the backing.

2 comments:

Elzaan said...

That is a wonderful version of the trip around the world quilt. So nice of you to make one for a raffle.
I also have one - it was actually my fist quilt I made and completed (took me a year though). My colour theme was blue, yellow and green.
I just love your borders!
Elzaan

Anonymous said...

Thanks - Embarrassed Blush. I have now made 4 quilts with this pattern. It is such an effective pattern. A blue, yellow and green colour scheme sounds amazing